Outstanding opportunity to join one of New Zealand's leading sporting organisations.
Reporting to the commercial manager, you will be known for your strong business network and for building mutually rewarding commercial partnerships. Success will be measured by growing revenues and maximising profit, whilst offering more value to our partners.
The successful candidate will be a gifted negotiator able to succeed in a fast-paced environment and social media savvy.
You will be an innovator, have a passion for sport, and have at least 3 years proven commercial experience, preferably gained within the sport or entertainment industry.
Key responsibilities include;
- Business Development / Sponsorship
- Negotiate the terms of sponsorship and partnership agreements and finalise the same
- Provide supporting information, research, industry trends and market information to support the pricing of the unions sponsorship or partnership proposals
- Recommend new opportunities for sponsors and partners
- Record sales and prepare reports which summarise and evaluate sponsorship and partner agreements effected by the union
- Maintain the reputation and brand image of the union
- Assist with achieving the commercial teams objectives, as required
- Promote approved season and other ticket packages
- Drive the unions communications and messaging through all channels, including online and social media
- Drive the creation and development of content that will establish and grow the unions online presence, particularly through the maintenance and updating of the unions website
- Assist with public relations and communication, and liaise with media
- Implement plans to improve fan engagement and game day experience
Please send your CV by email to Bart Hoggard, Counties Manukau CEO, at email@example.com by Friday November 24th at 5pm. Please state your salary expectations.