CMRFU Representative Flagship Teams Coach & Management Vacancies
We are excited to announce that the Northern Regions Rugby Council (NRRC) have developed a full representative calendar for the 2023 season. General timeframes of the events are listed against the teams below with the full calendar to be shared in due course.
Counties Manukau Rugby Union is now accepting Coach and Management expressions of interest for the following Representative Flagship teams in 2023:
- Counties Manukau B’s Men (August – September)
- Development Women (July – August)
- U85’s Men (August – September)
- Sevens Men (November)
- Sevens Women (November)
- Counties Manukau Rugby U18s (August – September)
- Counties Manukau Rugby U16s (August – September)
If you are passionate about providing quality rugby experiences for adult and young adult rugby players, please apply to coach one of these teams.
For a full job description please email Reon Graham (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Richie Harris (email@example.com).
All applicants need to submit a:
- Cover Letter
- with a clearly stated “Coaching Philosophy”;
- which team, or teams in priority order you are applying for;
- and stated preference area of coaching eg. forwards, backs, set piece, attack, defence, skills etc.
- Rugby Resume
via email to Counties Manukau Rugby Union’s Director of Rugby – Reon Graham (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Mens Academy and Pathways Manager – Richie Harris (email@example.com).
Applications close Friday 21st April 2023