Reasons you should let your daughter play rugby
- She will learn the importance of hard work
- She will learn how strong and powerful her body is
- She will know that she is capable of anything her male cohorts can do
- She will learn how to get back up once she’s been knocked down
- She will experience the incredible feeling of being part of a team
- She will respect others, regardless of their decisions
- She will learn to deal with disappointment
- She will realise she is unstoppable
To build ‘All Girl’ grades in Rippa, Quick Rip, and Tackle for an all-girls competition in the rugby season.
“To provide an enjoyable and safe environment for everyone who is involved in Rugby. To develop a life-long love of the game, by giving everyone the opportunity to learn, participate and grow”.
Calling all Junior Girls!
It’s our mission to build all girls grades and competitions in club rugby - providing an enjoyable and safe environment for girls involved in rugby to develop a lifelong love by giving them an opportunity to learn, participate and grow
To kick this off in the girls space, we are launching an all girls rugby competition on Wednesday evenings, starting on the 12th of May. Our first evening had a fantastic turnout and we are committed to keeping up the momentum.
Get in touch with your club or email Annette today to get involved!
Annette Tossell | Club Development Officer
M | 027 227 9729 | E | firstname.lastname@example.org