Reasons you should let your daughter play rugby
- She will learn the importance of hard work
- She will learn how strong and powerful her body is
- She will know that she is capable of anything her male cohorts can do
- She will learn how to get back up once she’s been knocked down
- She will experience the incredible feeling of being part of a team
- She will respect others, regardless of their decisions
- She will learn to deal with disappointment
- She will realise she is unstoppable
To build ‘All Girl’ grades in Rippa, Quick Rip, and Tackle for an all-girls competition in the rugby season.
“To provide an enjoyable and safe environment for everyone who is involved in Rugby. To develop a life-long love of the game, by giving everyone the opportunity to learn, participate and grow”.
Annette Tossell | Club Development Officer
M | 027 227 9729 | E | firstname.lastname@example.org