The Counties Manukau Rugby Football Union Inc is calling for nominations for Independent Directors for 2022.
In accordance with our Constitution, directors Kevin Wilcox and Rod Robinson are standing down by rotation under Clause 15.4.3. They are eligible for re-election. As a result, there are two vacancies for Independent Directors of the Union.
Both positions are unpaid and commence in April, 2022.
• A strong expertise in corporate governance and skills in strategy
• Candidates who complement and strengthen the expertise of the existing CMRFU board.
• Board diversification to ensure our board is representative of our rugby community
• Commercial expertise, with an ongoing focus on revenue generation.
• Expertise in marketing and communications
If you wish to apply, please complete a Board of Directors Application Form (which you can download below) to accompany each nomination.
Please address nominations marked “private and confidential” to:
Independent Director Nomination
Chief Executive Officer
Counties Manukau Rugby Football Union P O Box 175, Pukekohe
Or email your submission to: email@example.com
Nominations close at the Union’s offices at 5:00pm on February 2, 2022.
website by 72DPI